Mom and Dad created the most elegant dinner for their grown children, without kids.. This was as close to romantic as Shaun will get. They prepared and served a beautiful dinner. They do this once each year and it is something we all look forward to. During this time we each bring our own annual family history to share. These are sometimes emotional and other times funny as heck! They are hillarious to look back at and remember all our family has endured.
February 12, 2009
Romantic Dinner - WITHOUT CHILDREN!
Happy Thoughts by Cori Simmons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
How fun! That is so neat that they do that. I LOVE the dinnerware. There is nothing more fun than an ADULT ONLY dinner!
That is such a cool tradition! I'm so happy we can keep in touch this way! I miss chatting with ya at work all the time!
what a great thing for your mom and dad to do!!! the table was beautiful!!!! have to enjoy those moments when you can get them!!!
Meg :0)
ps. ok, you totally put me to shame on the valentines, those are awesome!!! what a great mom you are.
What a fun family time. Those Valentines boxes are so cuter. Did you make them?
Cori, I love your quirks
Ok..so..I want to be your Mom when I grow up! That is such an awesome tradition. I really am jealous. I think you need to post your families annual history, that would be cool to read and make a cute post.
You look great!
What a good looking family! I bet it was nice to get a break from the kids.
Post a Comment