Savannah turned SEVEN! All the young buckos she invited to her party were marooned on an island (Pirate Island, that is) with lot's of loot to spend. Those scallywags couldn't be left alone for long in fear of a mutiny. They left with booty in hand.
I love this girl. She is a joy to have in our family. She's stubborn and likes things her way. . . a little like her mommy. She always tries to do her best. She is very tender-hearted and gets her feelings hurt easily. She has progressed so far in school this year and always does her homework right when she gets home from school without being asked. She is friends with everyone and makes friends easily. She is sassy. . .but I wouldn't trade it. Sometimes I have to turn my head when she gives me attitude to hide the smile on my face.
Happy Birthday Savvy!






1 comments:
Hope Savannah had a wonderful B-day. Love the pink pirates.
Post a Comment