I started HCG again on Monday. Three days later...down 5 lbs. I can only hope to lose about 15 in 23 days unless there is a miracle. Thank goodness for Phentermine (app. suppresant), otherwise, I would be craving everything - instead, I have no desire for food but I am ripping everyone's head off -
So...If I happen to snap at you don't take it personally.
No social life for me until the first of May. Baseball games sure make it hard. There is nothing better than a hotdog and chips while watching a double-header. I am having an occasional Diet Coke which I did not have lost time. Everyone with HCG experience say they drank Diet Coke and the weight loss didn't seem to be effected....we'll see.
My size is looking good but my skin is a problem. Nothing better than mid-life elasticity or the lack of it. At the end of this, I could try to fill my skin with muscle but the best solution is going to be a scalpel. I am now a brunette...in case you hadn't noticed. Brunette is my natural color, or at least it used to be. Gray is what you would see if I didn't color - no, I am not kidding. Thanks to my dad and Aunt Pam for my genetics.
I'll check back soon and give you my latest report.
April 15, 2010
Another 23 days...
Happy Thoughts by Cori Simmons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Cori, you look amazing in that picture from Easter and I love your hair!!
Who do you get your hcg and phentermine from? I want to start the diet in May when we are all done moving. Last year I ordered mine from overseas but it freaked me out a little:) Are you doing injections or drops?
Cori...good luck with your diet again! That freaks me out a little that you are doing both HCG and Phen. Is that safe??? Be really careful with the Phentermine. 90% of the women I know...me included...that have taken Phentermine gained the weight back in places that they never had weight before. For me it was the damn love handle crap, and NOTHING i do seems to help now!
And the fact you can't exercise...just be careful, you look great but your health is the most important!
Good luck sweetie :)
Good luck sista! I am amazed that you are willing to do the second round. Most people I talk to after they finish say they could never do it. So more power to ya! :)
You go girl!!!
Post a Comment