February 21, 2010

Finito - Completed - Terminado - Finished!

Finally. . . I have completed my 40 days of HCG.
I am now able to do something different for 6 weeks before I do a second round. Some days were extremely difficult but I powered through them. My goal was 25 pounds and I am down TWENTY FOUR. So close. I think this next plan will be a peice of cake because I can have Yogurt, Cheese, Eggs, sliced Turkey, Tuna Fish, chocolate Protein Bars and even some low carb Salad Dressings - HEAVEN! It's a high protein plan, so lots of meat. I am a little concerned that I will gain some weight back. I think my mom lost 15 pounds in a month doing this plan so cross your fingers that I will be as lucky.
So, I went shopping on Friday and stepped into Buckle at the mall. . . only to find that my butt actually fit in their jeans and my boobs actually fit in their shirts. SHOCK! It was so nice for a change.
I'm proud of myself, but I've still got a long way to go.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I KNEW you could do it. I'm so proud of you. If I weren't knocked up at the moment, my plan was to be on HcG right now. So instead, I get to GAIN 30 pounds instead of LOSE 30 pounds. Luckily I have you to inspire me when I get to do it! ;)
Way to go!!!

Rebecca said...

YAY!!! GreatJob Cori :)

gillman said...

cori, you are my hero! that is so awesome and i am so proud of you! i am still waiting to see you!
meg :)

Jamie Johnson said...

So proud of your cori. I can't wait to see you.

Brianna Jean said...

Congrats Cori!! you're doing amazing, and it sounds like it's going to get better and better. keep your head up and eye on the prize!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Nice Job Girl!!!

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Cori,
That is so awesome. Good job.

Elizabeth O. said...

Holy Cow Cori you are amazing!! I'm so impressed that you've lost 24 pounds. Next time I see you at work you'll be a whole new woman. COngratulations!! You've worked hard and it has paid off. Buckle jeans here you come!!!

kellyjake said...

You did better than I have done, It's been 23 days and I have only lost 12 I hope to do another 17 or more if they will let me, The HCG diet oh my, It's a hell of a diet but it works, You will think the protien diet is heaven, thats the diet I lost most of my weight on, It's pretty easy and it seems like all you do is eat, I am proud of you Keep up the good work, You can do it.

Oakley said...

I love their costumes!