February 11, 2010

19.5 in Thirty Two

It's slower than I thought it would be. The last nine days have been very difficult. Still sticking to it - and perfectly I might add (okay - I had a 1/2 cup of corn flakes yesterday). Doing another apple day today. This is a great way to lose about 1.5 lbs of water and catch up to where you should be with your weight loss. I would love to hit the 25 lb mark by next Thurday which will be 40 days, but that is nearly impossible.
About every other day I say I'm done and starting something else. And then I seem to get a second wind the next morning. Afterall, I only have a week left. I'm just taking it one day at a time. Noticing my clothes are feeling baggy but still nothing drastic in my appearance. I had to buy a new bra - of course, I would lose the 19 lbs off my boobs. Not suprising!
I still want this bad but miss going out to dinner with the family. That day will come soon enough. For now, I just need to focus. TTYS!

5 comments:

Whitney said...

Almost 20 pounds is awesome!!! Keep it up... (just think, you could be gaining like me! ;)

Deena said...

Great job Cori! You can do it...stay positive.

Anonymous said...

Go Corey!! You can do it. I usually ONLY lose in my boobs. That figures!

gillman said...

cor, that is so awesome!! i can't wait to see you! you can do it, we are all cheering you on and feeling your pain!!! you should be SO proud of yourself!!!
Meg

Rebecca said...

Wa-hoo!!~~~Great job!