January 26, 2010

Update...

I'm down 13.5 lbs in 16 days. I've hit a wall though that I can't seem to pass. The plan is much easier than I expected. The food is beginning to taste good to me and the cravings have completely gone away. Still miss my Diet Coke - that will never go away. I begin the last leg of my diet on Sunday. . .another 17 days. After that I start the traditional plan which will seem like Heaven. I can do it. We are headed to St. George the end of March and I am determined to be down at least 35-40 pounds. Stay Posted.

5 comments:

Deanne said...

You are right on track

Anonymous said...

Way to go!! My parents who have done HCG religiously a few times each have found a place that sales HCG food and say its heavenly.
dinnermarket.com if you want to check it out. I will buy just their "normal" meals, but these I heard are wonderful. Its kind of like My Girlfriends Kitchen and Dream Dinners. If you do try them, you'll have to let me know what you think. They'll deliver the food to you too!!

Cori Simmons said...

Jamie you're awesome!

Brandy said...

Way to go, Cori!! I think after day 20 is when it just got routine for me and it wasn't as hard. It was after the 43 days that I cheated waaaaay too much and gained it all back quicker than I lost it:( Hang in there and you'll meet your St. George goal for sure! I'm loving that you updated us....it is great motivation!!

Whitney said...

Well done!! You're gonna be one hot mama!!! Like I said, I want pictures once you hit your goal!