

Grandma and Grandpa Jake had their
Halloween Party
last night and the kids had a blast.
- Cake Walk
- Fireworks
- Treasure Hunt
- Toilet Paper Mummy
- Great Food
Bo enjoyed scaring the *&#$ out of all the little kids. Poor Hanks would cry until Bo would take his mask off and then he would just smile at him. We love him! It was a little crazy & loud with all the kids but worth every minute of it.
We had Zombie Blood to drink, Baby Mummies, Witches Brain Burgers, Spiders, Mud Cups with Worms, Deviled Eggs, Witches Heads!















7 comments:
Look how festive you guys are. Can I be adopted into the Jacobson family so I can get invited to these parties? I love that grandpa Harley was the designated mummy!
That looks like such a fun party! I loved your kids' costumes...did you do Savannah's makeup?
You do such great things with your family! How amazing! Looks like a great party!
What the crap your mom has more parties than anyone I know I am so jealous... I love everyones costumes so fun!
Cute Pics!!!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
Looks like so much fun! I Love There costumes!!!!
Post a Comment