
Our night aboard the Heber Creeper was quite the adventure.
I thought Savannah was going to jump out the window and
Bo loved making it worse for her.
We rode their Haunted Train up Provo Canyon as they told some pretty
SpOOky
stories.
Then, on the way back,
there were some pretty creepy ghouls that came aboard.
I won't spoil it for you, but I would suggest you take your family.
(It was much better than the Polar Express, which I thought was a waste of money.)
When we got off the train Savannah said,
"That was not one - fun - bit!"
She was a little confused.
October 12, 2009
The Haunted Train!
Happy Thoughts by Cori Simmons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
What a fun time! We've got to give that one a try.
Looks like fun, maybe a little too fun for my kids, maybe next year.
Good to know cause I was so dissapointed with polar express. I can't believe how long her hair is getting so cute!
I want to go so bad!!! But Chris decks anyone who jumps out and surprises him and Everett's way to small. I hope they keep it up when the kids get older.
How fun...I would love to do that!
Post a Comment