September 28, 2009

The Beginning of Fall 2009!

This weekend we spent Saturday in Park City. It was beautiful. Our timing was perfect and it was a nice warm day. We rode the Alpine Slide & Alpine Coaster. Savannah was inpatient on the drive up there and waiting in the lines. She can't stand anything that takes too long. Bo has decided that he doesn't want his picture taken by me anymore. What? I wonder why. He says that I ruin the moment when I'm flashing a camera in his face all the time. I just have to laugh because it's so true.



Savannah was in the Primary Program on Sunday. She had her little talk memorized but when she got up there and looked down on all the people, she froze. Thank goodness there was someone there to help her get started. It was kind of crazy not to see Bo up there. Instead, he was sitting with the Deacons and he passed the Sacrament for the first time. Everyone told me how sharp he looked and how clean cut he was and how appropriately he handled himself. He looked so old and was actually "taller" than a few of the others. WOW!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Awe! They are growing up!!! That's so funny what he told you about you taking pictures though... silly Bo!!! Tell him that's what mom's are supposed to do, take lots of pictures!

Rebecca said...

LOVE IT!! I so badly want to go!

Brandy said...

Ohhh....now I'm craving Baja Cantina now! It's my all time favorite!!