School started smoothly - without any major breakdowns. Bo was anxious to see his friends again and Savannah was anxious to wear her new clothes. All I can wish for is a smooth and pleasant year and for both of them to do well learning what they should.
August 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)




4 comments:
They both look adorable! Bo is so handsome, and Savannah...oh my, too cute for words! Good luck this year! I hope they have a great time.
So cute Cori. You did great on the school shopping. Hope the year is awesome and that they learn lots. I love the argyle socks.=)
Funny - they are posed like such punk rockers!
Oh they are so stinking cute!! I can't believe how grown up the girls are becoming! We miss seeing you guys at dance. Tell Sav Lizy says "hi and that she looks like a cute rockstar".
Post a Comment