May 11, 2009

Savannah Banana turns SIX!

The last five years have flown by but she has been a joy! I don't know what I would do without a little girl. . .she's her daddy's "pRrINcEsS" and she uses that to her advantage every day.
We Love Her!

Quirks:
* Won't give you the time of the day when you want it.
* Always has to pick out her own clothes.
* Loves dresses.
* Tries to keep up with Bro.
* Loves church.
* Full of questions about how things are made.
* Loves to be on stage.
* Great helper - I only have to ask her once.
* Loves to go barefoot.
* She's tough and you don't want to make her mad.

We enjoyed her and all her friends at
COloR mE MinE
for her party.

6 comments:

gillman said...

thanks for inviting aliah, she had SO much fun. she loves savannah, i am glad that they are friends!
Meg :0)

Brandy said...

Lizy was so excited to go to Savannah's party!! She had tons of fun! Thank you!! We need to have them play this summer for sure.

Whitney said...

Happy Birthday Savannah!!!!

Rebecca said...

Color Me Mine is the BEST! We go there for any reason we can find!
I am glad she had a good day :)

Tiff said...

Happy Birthday Savannah!!! She is so stinking cute! Has she been loosing teeth - that's crazy! 6 years where does the time go?

Heather J said...

It's seems like it was just yesterday, she was born.