May 29, 2009

Rain or Shine!

Memorial Weekend
Camping @ Otter Creek

Lot's of Fishing - no fish
Chicken Gizzards & Chicken Hearts - no crawdads
Clean RV & ATV - muddy roads
Freezing Cold - broken furnace
Trials Bike - lost kickstart
Pulling Tandem - dent in ATV trailer
Fox Helmet - dogs needed chew toy
BBQ'd Burgers - no cheese
Lot's of Rain - no shine





. . .but great memories!

4 comments:

Deena said...

Your kids look too cute to be out camping! We never catch fish either...I don't know what it is about those dang fish. Thanks for the nice post...I heard you might be coming back to TDC. I hope the rumor is true!

Sunshine said...

I love how you sum it up in few words yet paint the picture.

It's all about the memories!!

Rebecca said...

Looks like our camping trips lately!

Anonymous said...

your dog is so cute brynn