We have skipped the gingerbread house thing during Christmas time for several years now because it was so difficult when my kids were younger. The house itself would cave in before it was finished.
This year I thought it would be fun to do something for Easter so we gave it another shot.
A Bunny House!
Shaun wanted to have a little fun so I got him. Savannah thought he was picked on so she gave him big LOVE.
April 4, 2009
Hoppy Easter!
Happy Thoughts by Cori Simmons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
That is such a cute idea!! They did such a good job. I love the roof and the bunnies ears.
Cori that is so cute!! You are very impressive to watch and see the different things you do with your kids.
that is so cool i am going to have my mom do that with me and indy!!!
Good idea. Looks like fun. You have the best ideas for your kids. I think I'll steal some of them.
I have this picture of Bo on display life size in my bedroom in one of my large digital picture displays and most mornings when I wake up I walk over and begin kissing his succulent lips. It is an awesome way to wake up, especially since he loos so dang good!
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/_OU0TreZ8hQU/SdfLCEze8CI/AAAAAAAAB7s/dsthM1RD2lc/s1600-h/DSC04101.JPG
Post a Comment