(Savannah is second from left)
Savannah did a great job on Saturday. Each time she performs the routines get better and better. I love being able to spend this time with her.
\Video of her routines are below. Sorry for the shakiness - I hate trying to record and watch at the same time.



7 comments:
So so cute! I bet you are so proud! Way to go Savannah!
She has found her calling for sure! What a sweetheart.
Thanks for the comments on my blog, it means more than you could know. Alot of emotions today!
You are the best Cori :)
Cori She is so stinken cute!!Don't you just love watching them dance.
CUTE! Everytime I see all the cute fun stuff Savannah is doing it
makes me look forward to seeing Bentley do it when she grows up.
cute cute cute!!!
Thanks for the post! We miss you and want you back at TDC! It's always nice to have fun people to hang out with!
hey cori...i just got your message on my blog. and yes, kam is running against your cousin! what a small world. kam has told me in the past how nice addie is. he thinks she is awesome.
Post a Comment