I wonder if all these moms put their blogging efforts into something more productive, just think of the things they could do. Just kidding heather said it took a while. I am a bit confused however--- pink sculls and crosbones?????? what does this mean. colby j
SO I guess I will leave another comment since it didn't save! I am so proud of your blogging - Those pics of Bo are awesome I can't believe that I would be a nervous wreck! I love those pics of Savanah to cute!!!
6 comments:
WOW!!! look at that good job. Oakley told me about it, so I had to see for myself.
I wonder if all these moms put their blogging efforts into something more productive, just think of the things they could do. Just kidding heather said it took a while. I am a bit confused however--- pink sculls and crosbones?????? what does this mean. colby j
Your kids are beautiful! I'm so gald you have a blog, it's a great way to keep in touch!
CUTE CUTE CUTE!! These pics of Savannah are just gorgeous!
Yeah i am so excited you started a blog! Savannah looks beautiful! I am so impressed with Bo on his motorcycles. He looks like he is really good.
SO I guess I will leave another comment since it didn't save! I am so proud of your blogging - Those pics of Bo are awesome I can't believe that I would be a nervous wreck! I love those pics of Savanah to cute!!!
Post a Comment