Hi everyone,
I'm new at this but I can certainly see how addicting it could be. What a great way to get to know each other better. I checked out everyone's blogs and I LOVE them. There were so many things that I wanted to share but I could have been here forever. I decided I wouldn't post pictures from too far back but I would just start fresh instead - and, yes my camera will be in my purse at all times. Or, thanks to my good ole sis-in-law, she always has a camera on her and it takes much better pictures than mine does.
Just a little about us -
Shaun and I have been married for 13 years in July. We started our family in 1997 and have two adorable kids, Bo (10) and Savannah (4). I have my parents and all my Siblings living within 10 minutes from me, as well as grandparents. We love to camp, ride our ATV & Horses, travel and support our kids in their interests. We spend a lot of time with the music on watching Savannah dance around the house or at TDC and a lot of time at motorcycle events, baseball, wrestling and football with Bo. I'm sure as I share our stories you will see that we keep very busy and we love every minute of it.
STAY TUNED!
March 27, 2008
Introduction
Happy Thoughts by Cori Simmons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I found your blog. It is so cute. Your family is adorable
Post a Comment