September 8, 2010
Pack Trip 2010 - Uintas
Shaun took the kids on an amazing adventure they will never forget. Shaun and Bo do this annually but Savannah has never gone with them until now. She was well taken care of and had a blast. Other than forgetting a hair brush and elastics, they were well equipped. Savannah ate most meals out of a can and learned to do her business without a toilet, oh boy. The weather held up but the last night it dropped to about 40 degrees. Savannah said that she seen a teenage deer, hmmm...and when they got to camp and she got off her horse she couldn't even feel her bottom. Bo said the fishing sucked but he still had a good time. He would be perfectly content in the outdoors forever, just living off the land with the occasional ball game. It sounds like I'm going next year, cause Savannah missed her mommy. I was working the weekend but next time, if we can plan in advance, I'll be there.
Happy Thoughts by Cori Simmons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That is so fun! It sounds like you had a quiet house too... :)
Hey! Remember when you use to update your blog? Any chances of that ever happening again? LoL....after all, you were the one that inspired me to start one. You always did such great post and I miss them :(
**Hugs**
Post a Comment