December 3, 2009

Cutie!


I took their pictures myself because I had procrastinated and couldn't get anyone else to take them. They turned out OK.
I will post all of them after I get my Christmas Cards sent.
This is just a fun one of Savannah.

7 comments:

gillman said...

thats a fabulous picture!! good job, can't wait to see the others!

Rebecca said...

Thanks for the post ;) Your pic is beautiful...so is the little one in it!

Deena said...

What are you talking about...that picture is beautiful, not just ok.

Jamie Johnson said...

love it cori. I can't wait to see the rest.

Kristin said...

Impressive photography skills! You have such cute kids. :)

Heather J said...

Her hair grows so dang fast! Cute pic, you are very art-sy

Brandy said...

So cute Cori!! You may have found a new side job:) It is awesome! I can't believe how long Savannah's hair is! Good luck to Bo for the contest!! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!